Sunday, June 29, 2014
God is with you
The other evening Nathan and I walked to the playground. There was a little boy there that we've played with before...he's a bit younger than Nathan and just starting to talk. So it was very interesting to see what Nathan did with this little person who couldn't really communicate. :) Nathan was patient, and kept trying to tell Hank things. When Hank was climbing up towards the slide, Nathan thought he was afraid and started telling him, "Don't be afraid. God is with you." (I was thinking, oh no, what is his mom going to think...!) And Hank kept saying "No!" very loudly in response...and Nathan would ponder that response for a bit and then try again, telling him that God IS with him. "No!" Later on that evening, Nathan brought this up with me and was confused about why Hank would keep saying "no." I'm glad he can talk to me about these things!! Really sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment