So tonight after his bath and brushing teeth, Nathan saw a bunny cracker on the kitchen table and ate it...so we had to go brush his teeth again. When I was getting the toothpaste out, he grabbed the "lip stuff" and in the process of me putting it back, I got toothpaste on my shirt. I made a comment about the mess because "someone" wouldn't leave things alone in the drawer...and then he was SO kind and loving and told me not to worry about my shirt, and he looked around and found something (the bathmat) to rub it off with. Talk about making me feel bad! But it was so completely sweet of him.
And a related story: the other day when we were on a walk, we just missed a train going by (we were just a few minutes late getting to the part of the path where we could see it, even though I powerwalked!!). And he was so sweet and understanding...telling me that it would be OK and not to worry about it. He said things like that several times and just had the best attitude about it...taught me a thing or two! :) So happy to see this side of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment