Yesterday I had plans to go through Nathan's library books with him, but the day filled up and it worked out differently than I planned. I was doing some dishes and I asked Nathan to please sort his library books into two piles: keep, or "give to other babies" at the library. He did a GREAT job, and thoughtfully sorted them all. I then asked him to bring the "other babies" pile close to the front door, and put the "keep" books back on his book shelf. So proud of him!
We read the Frog and Toad story "Shivers" yesterday, and later in the day he put his mouth on the bathroom sink, pretending to be the Big Dark Frog. Yuck!! And today he is coming down with a cold so he wanted to know if it's because he put his mouth on the sink (I talked to him about germs and why we don't suck on the sink!). Poor little sweetheart.
No comments:
Post a Comment