Nathan and I watched "The Polar Express" the other night for the first time. He loves the "hot chocolate" song, and tonight he was acting it out, dancing around (the waiters tap dance) and saying "We got it...hot chocolate!" So adorable. He also goes around quoting the conductor, "Well...you comin'?" I wasn't sure if it would be too "old" for him, but other than a scary puppet, it's really good. Trains and hot chocolate and Santa...all good. :)
We went to Kansas City for Mom's birthday over the weekend - it was nice to be back there. Ikea is open now so that was definitely a highlight, and fun to show Nathan what Ikea is. He loved the toy kitchen they had set up, and I was happy to get him the pans and utensils they had for sale...really nice things. It was fun seeing the Christmas lights again, too, and really just being there.
 |
| At Fritz's |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment