Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Workout

I'm finally starting a family blog, to record some of the things that happen in our little family.  Nathan says so many adorable things and I'm not always the best about recording them, but I hope this will help.  I'm excited to have this blog as a record of his early years.  I'm blessed to be his mommy.

This evening he decided he wanted to wash his face with a washcloth, so he went and got a washcloth and then of course he wanted to wet it himself.  So he got up on his little stepstool and we wet it, and wrung it out, and he washed his face.  He then wanted to put it to dry laid out on the counter, but I suggested we hang it over the shower rod so that it would dry better.  He had to do that himself, as well, so I lifted him up as high as I could so he could get it (mostly) hung up by himself.  I put him down and he walked away declaring "that was a workout!"  He said it several times.  I'm not sure where he's heard that (I don't recall ever saying that!), but it was really sweet to hear this little 2-year-old exclaiming that something like that was a real workout.  Sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment